"You know what? She looks… I mean, she almost has the same coloring as… that Kathleen Kelly person." ~being Dave Chappelle’s bit character~ #YouveGotMailTour (at Cafe Lalo)
Still, it works. It works because Taylor Swift is the kind of artist that doesn’t care — at all — that the “I’m a young person who just moved to New York!” narrative is a tired cliché. She just lived it: She moved to New York, and she felt her life was changed by moving to the big city.
Sure, she’s a millionaire and can’t walk anywhere without a horde of paparazzi following her, but she identifies with the same story as the 22-year-old girl from Topeka who just moved into a crummy apartment in Bed-Stuy. New York changed Taylor Swift, just like it changed everyone else.
Swift could not care less that the story has been told ten thousand times because it’s her story, and she’s going to sing about it in a way that every other person in the country is going to want to sing along.
This is going to be the next New York anthem. Don’t fight it. It’s already over.
my irish bartender crush’s biggest complaint about one direction is that Niall met the queen, which is apparently a personal betrayal to the entire country of Ireland
- my bf: *doesnt reply*
- me: [fuck this, I can do so much better than this ashy ass bitch. what am I supposed to do with some lil dick for the rest of my life anyways??? let me call his best friend MATTER OF FACT LET ME CALL HIS BROTHER. he’s not even that cute for me to be stressing over him. only reason I dated him is cause my girl told me to give his lil ugly ass a chance I'm over it tho, next! ha ha!]
- my bf: my bad I had to pee.
- me: I thought you did! wassup babe 😍😛
"Don’t you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies." #YouveGotMailTour (at Central Park)
…we did a self-guided You’ve Got Mail walking tour (at riverside park)
Taylor Swift performs Love Story for the Teen Awards
Taylor Swift - Love Story Live (Remix)
Taylor Swift sings Love Story for Teen Awards
"Unfortunately I couldn’t make it tonight, which I’m devastated about. So if you don’t mind, I recorded an exclusive track to get the party started."
sexy inexplicable melancholy
I think the time is ripe to reblog this.
BUT SEXY NYC SUBWAY TRASH RAT IS LIKE A REAL OPTION sugartitz
oh my god oH my god OH MY GOD fuckin christ oh my god masculinity is so fragile oh my god
Welcome to New York
October 16, 2014: Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick and Kris Jenner in Beverly Hills, California.
- Other members: I think it's time we called quits and go our separate ways.
- Niall: hahahahahah legends ! [grabs guitar] [strums wmyb chords]
- When I'm late: these ppl gotta chill I'm exactly where I got to be at this moment. God put me here for a reason, I ain't suppose to rush the universe.
- When somebody else late: u stay irresponsible. Trash the fuck why u always late? How u go to work?? Lazy filth I've. Been waiting outside for 5 mins.... WHERE THE HELL U AT???!!